Friday, May 7, 2010

Time after time

Love. can't just disappear into thin air.

Everyday. my mind fills with rehearsals, speculations and self-talking.

It hurts.

The longer you take to decide, the more I waver, the more I wish that we can go back to the past.

it hurts. it really hurts.

so please. just make a decision and keep to it. and if you don't want me anymore, then just seal all ties with me. it hurts so much. i want to stab myself to death.

I want to rip out all my memories of our past. I want to dig out my heart and just replace it with a pacemaker.

I'm so tired.. I try so hard to fill up every single moment of my life. but i just can't stop thinking about you. of us. of what may come. Please. can we stop this?

No comments:

Post a Comment