Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Days..

I decided i wanna note down the times we talked in this month or things I think about in general.

Saturday 041710
I was awake all morning, and decided I wanted to ask you when was a "good time to talk" when I saw you online. So i asked:

"When might be a good time to chat about the apartment?"

"I asked her already, she's ok with switching"

... my only excuse of hearing you on the phone, poof! and i just suggested... it wasn't a decision. no discussion.

"So is it safe to assume we gonna talk about the rest after your exams?"

"Yeah..."

I was disappointed. how terse. and how unbelievable it suddenly got settled before i knew it, like it had before..?


Monday

"Yayyyy i finally got my recombineering construct!"

You disappeared offline, then came back on later and congratulated me.
You told me how research was not going well, both old and new.. and I told you I would be waiting for your paper :)

Friendly conversation.



Tuesday
"Could you help me with the Permutation and Combination question?"

Woahhh the answer/explanation you gave was great. I could understand it!! :):)

Thank you...




Today..
I haven't seen you appear online. I hope you're coping. It's difficult. I know this is beyond the normal limits, but I believe you can make it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment