Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Is effort/enjoyment proportional to the end product or length of time one has?

I don't think so.

There are seldom things that will last in life.

My RA attachment, 1 year long - I won't get any paper published. But hey, I produced 6 cko vectors and saved my lab $14,000 x 6.

does it mean that just because i know i'm not going to get anything out of it, i totally resist the attachment? No, i make the best out of it; learn, enjoy and produce as much as I can.

That's how i view life, and I'm sure you understand the meaning of enjoying the moment.
I believe you still value that motive; but its just that it isn't enjoyable anymore?

Then.. that isn't so hard.

Cos I realised I got lost along the way, and I'm ready to get back on track, I'm just waiting for you to agree to give us one more shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment