Our Ascending dragon... I really wanna get it for you.
http://www.nakaya.org/special/ea_dragon.html
The dragon that lurks in the fog, but draws closer to the surface as time passes.. - That is my love for you, or I thought, our love.
信 - my insistence on inscribing the pen, so it'll be a special farewell, or momento of sorts for us. That I need to believe in me, and you, need to believe in us.
A pen as special as the nakaya, needs customisation, needs you to tell them what size of nib you want, and what the style of writing you have. There's nothing wrong with requesting customisation; that's the same as for us..
I know the manufacturing screwed up and the pen started leaking periodically.. but, the manufacturer wants to take it back to repair at no costs; and only wants you to give it one more try before deciding to keep or switch for another pen. That's all i'm asking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment